what could be your fears?

                                            

I'm scared that this is the last time we both are blinking while we are watching the stars together. 
I'm scared that this is the last breath of me or you when we are holding hands while watching a horror movie.
I'm scared that this will be the last time that i'm seeing your face while you are reading a book for me to fall sleep. 
I'm scared that this is the last time my heart is beating in your arms.
I'm scared that this is the last time to feel your skin. 
I'm scared that this will be the last time that i'm looking at the butterflies flying in your eyes from bottom of your heart for me.
I'm scared that this could be the last time that you are running your fingers through my hair.
I'm scared that this could be the last time of us seeing each other smiles and laughs.
I'm scared that this morning will be the last morning that we are eating breakfast together.
I'm scared that this will be the last night we both are walking ahead this road while we are sharing warm barbequed corn.
I'm scared that this will be the last time that we could be able to look at each other eyes while listening to our love songs and whisper them to each other. 
I'm scared that the next time I blink everything changes and you will disappear.
I'm scared that our hands never get to touch the next time I feel my hands. 
I'm scared that our eyes never get to meet even in the dreams. 

I'm scared that one day every one will lose their love once in this heavy breath taking wind that every day all we hear is about broken hearts.
I'm scared that the world will be full of broken hearts and unsaid words that could make people give up on the one they love.



-Mayathewriter//themiraclegalaxyofmypen||.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog