" HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

        
So another year of mine .


I want to take a moment, just a moment to look at myself .
To see how far did I come from and how far I traveled ...
Where else I have to go and How far is this journey .


I don't want to know the future in my palm 
Or I don't want to look at the past in my eye balls ,


Let me stop the time right here , right now !

Let me thank you dear me , to travel all these years step by step no matter how much your eyes were into tears , time to time or how many nights you pass over sleeping , or broke your heart or they have ,
Or even how much you have been in pain or maybe cause pain ,
Any how , any ways !!

Still you got up and clean everything and put things together and moved on .

Thank you for accompany me all these years through the thoughness
Thank you for not giving up 
Thank you for adjusting 
Thank you for millions of times 
And I love you 
I love you for everything that you have done for being stronger .






  • Dedicated to those lovlies who are having their birthdays on 8th may.




"Being yourself was such a unique choice, that every one wished to be like one"






-Mayathewriter//themiraclegalaxyofmypen||.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog